Sunday, December 7, 2014
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Monday, July 21, 2014
Saturday, June 28, 2014
It's been a while since we did a giveaway. Up for grabs is this cute cat print tote bag. Enter to win! Giveaway ends after July 4th weekend. :)
Monday, June 23, 2014
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Sunday, May 18, 2014
Thursday, May 15, 2014
See him run here:
My family would really appreciate if you could share this post, as we are trying to raise funds for the vet bill which is upwards of $8K. :/
Friday, May 2, 2014
Theodore in his zen space:
So where to start?
1. Make sure you have a crafty man handy
2. Get some tools!
- Drill or screw driver
- Measuring tape
- Gloves (to prevent splinters)
3. Get some materials!
- Carpeting (Enough to wrap around all sides except the back)
- Bracket thingamajigs
4. Cut the wood into your desired shape and size.
5. File and sand the sides down to get a smooth surface.
6. Cut the carpet to size.
7. Cover the wood with carpet, screwing the brackets to the bottom as you do this. Nail carpet into place.
8. Screw your shelf brackets to the wall.
9. Sit back and watch your cats explore their new territory.
You can also coax them with toys and catnip.
Disclaimer: even with the shelves, things can get a bit crowded.
You may encounter the double-headed cat...