Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mr. Grey's Lesson

After months of trying various ways to divert Mr. Earl Grey from going on the carpet, I am pleased to report that he has learned his manners! It's been two weeks since I tried the new diversion technique, and it's going strong.

What did I do, you ask? Well, before I divulge you, let's go over what didn't work:
  • Spraying the area with Nature's Miracle diverted him momentarily but did not resolve the issue
  • Adding litter boxes and trying different litters did not help
  • Covering the area with newspaper did not work either

    I was concerned that he may be ill, so I took him to the vet. He was A-OK. She suggested that I try to completely block the area that he liked to go on with boxes and the like. That I did, and guess what? It worked!

    I'm a happy cat mama.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment