Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Family That Cleans Together...

Here's another shot of all 3 of my boys in one spot. It's been increasingly frequent that I catch them all together. This is a really good sign that they're bonding well. I'm a happy cat mama today. :) Months ago, it seemed impossible to even get them in the same room! (See old post "Hello Lovely")

In other news, MY own mama is visiting this coming week, so I've been cleaning the apartment. Swept the patio clean, which was much overdue (fall cleaning?). I love the feeling of accomplishment that comes with organizing my home. It's nice knowing I have visitors to host soon.

2 comments:

  1. Cleaning and organizing is the best! Except for the vacuum monster...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monster's coming out today! Happy Halloween, MOL!

    ReplyDelete