Sunday, June 17, 2012

New Boys in my Life

This cat mom's been busy, so I apologize for the lack of updates! I'm happy to say that there are three new cat boys in my life! They belong to my man Johnny.

Introducing...

Sebastian, the 3 year old "velveteen kitty." He is still warming up to me but will occasionally give me a head butt.

Sylvester, the 10 year old tuxedo, is really affectionate and follows me around. He also has a love of bath tubs!

Schroedinger aka Rhoadie, the 5 year old polydactyl Calico. She is a sweetheart and so petite next to her. brothers!

There are two other cuties, Bunbun the rabbit and Chinch Mirin the chinchilla. He's got quite the menagerie, so it'll be interesting if we ever decide to merge homes. I've got 3 cats of my own, after all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment