Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Cat Boys in Transition

My cat boys will be moving to a new home soon. Things did not work out between me and my ex. I am sad to part with his cats and that our fairytale cat home didn't work out, but I needed to do what was right for me in the long-run. I think my boys will be happier in a space to call their own again, though they will miss their furriends and ex-stepdad.

The interesting thing is that my boys have been even more affectionate than usual lately. Warren was cuddling on my neck like he did when he was a kitten, and his purrs were so comforting. Theodore and Earl Grey slept next to me last night, even if they usually avoid each other. Cats are so smart and I don't know what I'd do without them.

Please send us good vibes this holiday season. If you have any tips to make the transition easier on my boys, I would appreciate it. Hope your holidays are bright for you and yours!

Thanks, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment