Sunday, July 10, 2016

Gone PokemonGO Crazy

I'm obsessed with Nintendo's new PokemonGO app! It's gone viral, and everywhere I go in LA, there are people going around catching Pokemon. Hilarious!

It's also a great work-out motivator. I have definitely covered more walking distance over the past three days than I usually do, trying to hatch eggs and check in at nearby stops and gyms to battle.

The characters are adorable, and I found Meowth - a cute cat Pokemon!


I happened upon a rare Abra, but he got away before I could catch him. :O


This morning I took over a nearby gym with my Nidoqueen, which I found at Santa Monica pier. My boyfriend and I were there on Friday night 'till midnight. People had set up two lures on stops, attracting tons of cool water Pokemon. :D Yes, I'm a geek. I never thought I'd enjoy playing games like this, but it's so much fun!

I'm most excited to have caught Pikachu at Sawtelle yesterday. GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment