Saturday, October 20, 2012

Boys will be Boys

The boys have been misbehaving.

Incident #1: The Catucky derby happened in the wee hours. Theodore was chasing Earl Grey, who threw a hissy fit. RAWR!

Incident #2: Warren woke us up by jumping right on Johnny's bare chest and marking it. Bad boy!

Incident #3: Territory wars!

Earl Grey has been asserting himself more lately, claiming my bed. Theodore is not happy about this. I think he can sense my soft spot for Early. :s I love all my boys, but it's hard to deny that my first doesn't hold a bit more of my heart.

In good news, they boys have been wearing their collars properly and not conveniently losing them like they used to.

I know that at the end of the day they love each other, but lately it's been more tough love than cuddles.

Kitty Cassandra's painting depicts this concept perfectly:

No comments:

Post a Comment