Wednesday, April 27, 2016

3 Apps for Cat Lovers

1. Neko Astume

I'm not a big gamer, but I got sucked into the Neko Astume craze a few months back. It's a free app, where you decorate your yard with cat toys and food to lure neighborhood cats in.

With time, you can upgrade your toys and get a yard expansion. There are themes you can apply to upgrade the space. My favorite is the Zen theme. Some toys attract exotic cats like Guy Furri (a chef), Joe DiMeowgio (baseball player), etc. :D Warning: addictive!

2. Kitty Weather App

This cute weather app shows different cats depending on the weather.

Since I am a curious cat, I found that if you try to scroll down too much, you see this:

3. Kleptocats

I have just started playing this. The cats are insanely cute! Think of a modern day Tamagotchi (hope I'm not dating myself too much). :P Gamezebo gave it a meh review, but you decide.

2 comments:

  1. We've seen #1 and #2, but not #3. We'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not as addicting as Neko Atsume, but the cats are really cute. :)

      Delete